Position: Director at Acker Wehmeyer & Partners (Pty) Ltd
Location: Northern Suburbs of Cape Town & Somerset West area
- Born 27 August 1964.
- Finished formal schooling– Stutterheim High School – December 1981.
- Served in the South African Defense Force – April 1982 to October 1988.
(During this period I first became involved with various aspects related to
the “new approach” to Labour Law and Personnel Relations, as Liaison
officer between civilian and military staff.)
- Private business Owner / Entrepreneur – October 1988 to September 1992.
- Executive Consultant / Director (Training, Marketing and Labour Relations),
for the International Interest Corporation (IIC), incorporating Roebcon, MS
Target Marketing & Bankbusters – September 1992 to August 1996.
- Members’ Consultant and New Members’ Recruitment agent with founding
of SEESA (Employers’ Organization) – July 1995 to August 1999.
- Labour Law Practitioner – own practice (Zingisa – Hermanus) – September
1999 to March 2005.
- Amalgamated Zingisa with other practices, to form Holwill, Bosman, Acker
& Associates trading as PMSG (People Management Solutions Group) –
March 2005 to April 2013.
- Vice Chairperson of the Overstrand Destination Marketing Organization –
February 2007 to October 2011.
- Purchased the Labour Law practice Jordaan & Associates April 2013.
Labour Law Practitioner & Director at Jordaan Acker & Associates (Pty) Ltd
– April 2013 to 01 February 2016.
- Chairperson of the Hangklip/Kleinmond Tourism Bureau – September 2014
to September 2015.
- Enrolled for, and successfully completed, the Labour Dispute Resolution
Practitioner’s Certificate Course at Stellenbosch University – March 2015 to
March 2016. (NQF Level 08)
- Joined forces with Heinrich Wehmeyer and amalgamated Jordaan Acker &
Associates (Pty) Ltd with 021 Legal Consulting (Pty) Ltd and formed Acker
Wehmeyer & Partners (Pty) Ltd – 01 March 2016 to date.